Bondall TimberEffects is a unique WATER BASED, translucent EXTERIOR/INTERIOR coating specially designed for application to timber decking, fibre cement weather boards, MDF skirting boards, Colorbond® garage doors and laminated cupboard doors to create a natural timber look.
It is based on a revolutionary 100% acrylic resin specially chosen for its excellent exterior durability and film hardness. TimberEffects contains a strong fungicide to protect and preserve.
Features & Benefits:
- Water based.
- Colours and enhances timber without hiding the natural grain.
- Excellent adhesion to fibre cement, MDF board and similar stable substrates.
- Superior resistance to dirt pick-up.
- Excellent exterior durability.
- Easy to use, easy clean up and non-toxic.
- Very good water resisting characteristics.
- Produces a timber grain effect on non-timber substrates and previously coated timber when applied over Bondall TimberEffects Gp Primer Sealer.