NeverWet Never Wet Rust-Oleum Multipurpose Waterproof Coating Spray Rustoleum
Rust-Oleum NeverWet is a superhydrophobic treatment that dramatically repels water, mud, ice and other liquids. This revolutionary new class of coatings cause water to form nearly perfect spheres which roll off the surface keeping items dry and clear.
- Durable formulation, ideal for indoor/outdoor conditions
- It is suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminium, galvanised metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fibreglass, canvas, most plastics and more.
- Dries to a flat milky haze
- Spray Base Coat and allow 30 minutes to dry. Spray on several light coats of the Top Coat and wait at least 30 minutes before exposing the liquid.
- NeverWet Top Coat should be reapplied when water no longer rolls off the surface.
- Not intended to be applied to electronic devices or clothing
Rust-Oleum® NeverWet is a two-step product system designed to create a moisture repelling barrier on a variety of surfaces. It is suitable for use on metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass, canvas, most plastics and more. http://tinyurl.com/lkt464s
How to Video: ...Rust-Oleum® NeverWet is a two-step product system designed to ...